- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Check Out Our Work
See Our Cleaning Process
Pressure Washing, From Brick To Shingles
What follows is a list of materials commonly found in buildings and what pressure you need to wash them at in the potential complications during a pressure washing operation. Here at Crocodile Window […]
Three Ways You Can Damage Your Pressure Washer Accidentally
There are three main ways that you can damage your pressure washing machine accidentally. The first two are possible while the pressure washer is activated, and the third is only possible when the pr […]