- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
How To Clean Windows Without Smears: Expert Edition
Imagine your dream house. It has sprawling gardens, seaside views, a basketball court, and … dirty windows? No, it likely has sparkling clean windows without smears. Cleaning your windows is essentia […]
How To Clean Concrete - Simple DIY Tips
The reason you may be reading this article is you have a dirty driveway, patio, paths around your home or place of business. If you’re not interested in hiring a professional pressure washing serv […]